In Store Shopping Rules and Guidelines:
- The number of people permitted inside the stores is limited to 5 at a time.
- We ask that you shop with a purpose and limit shopping in groups.
- Social distancing guidelines are posted on the floor and walls outside and inside stores.
- Lineup areas have two-meter markers on the floor.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up for customers and staff to use.
- Disposable gloves will be provided.
- Staff are continually informed and will practice everyday preventive measures including frequent hand washing.
- Common areas including doors, staircases, cash desks, and skate counters are regularly disinfected.
- Fitting rooms are closed, and seating areas are currently unavailable.
- Cleaning processes are enhanced for the entire store.
- There are currently restrictions on the type of clothing and product customers are permitted to try on. Please ask staff for more info.
- Returns are discouraged but allowed.
- We will be quarantining any items that have been returned and/or tried on for 72 hours.
Curb-Side Pickup is still available, and we would be happy to assist at www.boardinghouse.ca. After you have received an email that your order is ready, drive to the store and have your order number and photo ID on-hand and an associate will bring the items to your vehicle. Please note – payments must be completed online or at the time of pickup, we do not take payments over the phone.
At this time, we will be open from 11am-5pm Tuesday to Saturday and closed Sunday Monday to properly sanitize our stores. We will be staying closely informed and are committed to following occupational health and safety requirements.