On the mountain or walking to school, get the scoop on winter with savvy style and winter-proof warmth.
Make the most of the season with the clean, functional and closet-friendly design of the girls' Burton Hart Jacket. Pairing the team-tested waterproofing and breathability of DRYRIDE fabric with targeted Thermacore™ powered warmth, this is performance that'll keep her comfortable and happy, on the trail or just on the way to class. A full range of features – including an oversized helmet-friendly hood, venting Pit Zips™, and a waist gaiter that links up with Burton pants – keep her one step ahead of Mother Nature.
- Taffeta Lining
- Taffeta Lining Mapped with Microfleece Back Panel
- Thermacore™ Insulation (120G Body / 100G Sleeves and Hood)
- Critically Taped Seams
- Regular Fit
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction, Elastic Hood Gaiter, and Crown Adjustment
- Therma-Pocket with Media Port
- Sleeve Pass Pocket with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Mapped Fleece Lining at Back
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Glove Loops
- Ticket O-Ring
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Snag-Free Neckline
- YKK® Zippers
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 5,000g
- PFC Free DWR
- Lifetime Warranty
DRYRIDE 2-Layer Nylon Woven Fabric with Nylon and Polyester Hood and Sleeves
Taffeta Lining Mapped with Microfleece Back Panel
Thermacore™ Insulation (120G Body / 100G Sleeves and Hood)
DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 5,000g
Therma-Pocket with Media Port, Sleeve Pass Pocket with Hook-and-Loop Closure, Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
How To Measure
Measure the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
Measure around your natural waist.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Kids' Jackets and Apparel
||20 - 24